The global Neo and Challenger Bank market size is projected to reach approximately $657.7 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 49.4% from 2022 to 2030. Neo and challenger banks are the introduction of new banks, with innovative features and real-time services, which is causing problems for established banks. The growth of these types of financial institutions has resulted in a customer-centric approach aimed at providing products and services that are personalized to satisfy the needs of modern consumers. Banks’ higher interest rates to clients have proven to be a major driving element in the banking business. Furthermore, government and regulatory support for banking operations, and the convenience provided by mobile applications, are important market determinants. Furthermore, the neo and challenger banking sectors are expected to provide profitable choices, such as increasing their operations by strengthening their internet offers to a large, unbanked population in emerging economies.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic had a very positive impact on the Neo and Challenger Bank markets. The population of the world has become far more aware of the importance of saving money, which has led to an increase in demand for banking services. This increased demand is due to a major shift in culture worldwide, where people are now much more aware of what they can do with their money than they have been before COVID-19, and they are more willing to take risks with their money and less willing to invest in stocks, bonds, or other types of securities. Neo Banks have expanded their services far and wide, offering banking services such as loans, savings accounts, investments, and insurance. Additionally, the Neo Bank market has also been facilitated by a boom in the creation of new banks that have popped up all over the world, owing to COVID-19. These banks have offered a new way to fund businesses and other types of projects that may not have been possible before COVID-19. The Challenger Banks have also expanded their services and offerings specifically in the Neo Bank market, offering loans, investments, and insurance in exchange for deposits from Neo Banks. This has led to an increase in the number of Neo Banks as they offer more services. The Neos Bank Co-operative is the first mutual banking institution to open under COVID-19. The Neos Bank seeks to support local initiatives and projects by offering financing, technical assistance, and guidance for new ideas and start-ups, along with loans for those who need a helping hand getting their project off the ground. The Neos Bank seeks to support local initiatives and projects by offering financing, technical assistance, and guidance for new ideas and start-ups, along with loans for those who need a helping hand getting their project off the ground.
The market is being driven by higher interest rates provided to clients over traditional banks, government and regulatory support for banking activities, and increased convenience provided through mobile applications. However, the market’s growth is limited by the difficulty of attracting consumers online and profitability is a problem for digital banks.
Ø Higher interest rates are offered in comparison to traditional banks
Neo and challenger banks offer higher interest rates to their customers as compared to traditional banks. They offer personal loans, mortgages, and credit cards at a lower interest rate than traditional banks. The neo and challenger banks are not just providing better financial products but also providing a better customer experience. They provide an online banking portal that is easy to use with personalized service for each customer this has to drive the growth of the market.
- Customer acquisition is a major challenge
The fundamental purpose of a bank is to gain as many customers. Banks must have a wide customer base to produce more income and remain profitable. The more clients there are, the larger the potential profit. A bank’s customer acquisition difficulty is that it must spend money on marketing and advertising to acquire new potential clients. This means they’ll have to spend money until they start seeing an improvement in profits. This method, however, can be problematic because there are occasions when banks engage excessively in marketing and advertising yet do not see an increase in revenue.
Neo and Challenger bank Opportunity:
- Rising smartphone and internet usage
The use of mobile devices and social media has revolutionized the banking industry. New types of banks have emerged with the advent of smartphones. This is due to a shift in banking habits as many people would rather do their banking on the go with their phone. This creates a lot of opportunities for the neo and challenger banks.
By Service Type
Based on the Service Type, the Neo and Challenger Bank market is segmented based on Loans, Mobile Banking, Checking & Savings Accounts, Payment & Money Transfers, Others. The Mobile Banking segment is anticipated to account for the large market share because of the growing popularity of smartphones that may be used to conduct banking transactions and for its ease and convenience, the use of mobile banking services has exploded, allowing banks to reach out to more clients and remain competitive.
Based on End-Users, the global Neo and Challenger Bank market has been divided into Business and personal. The Business segment will be the most rapidly expanding market due to the rise of peer-to-peer lending platforms and the growing number of enterprises. Alternative financial services, such as cash and money orders, are frequently used by businesses that do not have a bank account. The necessity for a bank account, on the other hand, persists, and banks may capitalize on this by offering low fees and competitive interest rates.
Global Neo and Challenger Bank Market Share, by Segmentation
By region, the global Neo and Challenger Bank market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is projected to dominate the use of neo and challenger bank market followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
North America Market
The global neo and challenger bank market will be dominated by North America. Fintech usage is increasing as more financial institutions enter the market, providing more ease and flexibility to consumers. The expanding consumer demand for new-age financial services, changing customer preferences for digital banking, are the primary market drivers. Consumer use of new-age financial services is increasing at the expense of established banks, which is driving the rise of the neo and challenger bank industry.
The Asia Pacific region is predicted to have the largest rising CAGR during the forecast period due to an increase in the middle-class population along with rising digitization throughout the sector, which is expected to drive the market for neo and challenger banks in the Asia Pacific. In India, neo and challenger banks are believed to be more efficient and provide higher-quality service than traditional banks.
The market comprises tier-1, tier-2, and local players. The tier-1 and tier-2 players have reached across the globe with diverse product portfolios. Companies such as Atom Bank, Monzo Bank Limited, Fidor Solutions, Simple Finance Technology Corporation dominate the global Neo and Challenger Bank market due to strategic developments and diversified regional presence. The players are adopting various strategies, such as expansion, product launches, and partnerships, to strengthen their market position and capture a large customer base.
- Atom Bank
- Fidor Solutions
- Monzo Bank Limited
- Movencorp Inc
- Simple Finance Technology Corporation
- Tandem Bank
- UBank Limited
- Number26 GmbH
In March 2021, Atom Bank is teaming up with Open Banking credit reference firm Credit Kudos to automate the evaluation of small company loan applications and provide real-time insights into enterprises’ present financial status.
In July 2021, Monzo announced new capabilities created after partnering with Wise to provide its customers with a straightforward, low-cost way to move money overseas. There are no hidden costs and we always use the true exchange rate.
Scope of the Report
Global Neo and Challenger Bank Market, by Service Type
- Mobile Banking
- Checking & Savings Account
- Payment & Money Transfer
Global Neo and Challenger Bank Market, by End-User
Global Neo and Challenger Bank Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
|Market Size||2030: $ 657.7 Billion|
|CAGR||49.4% CAGR (2022-2030)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Key Segmentations||Service Type, End-User|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa|
|Key Vendors||WeBank, Fidor Solutions, Atom Bank, Monzo Bank Limited, Movencorp Inc, MYbank, Simple Finance Technology Corporation, Tandem Bank, UBank Limited, Number26 GmbH|
|Key Market Opportunities||Rising smartphone and internet usage|
|Key Market Drivers||Higher interest rates are offered in comparison to traditional banks|
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future Neo and Challenger Bank market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Neo and Challenger Bank market historical market size for year 2020, and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Neo and Challenger Bank market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- To identify and understand the various factors involved in the global Neo and Challenger Bank market affected by the pandemic
- To provide a detailed insight on the major companies operating in the market. The profiling will include the financial health of the company past 2-3 years with segmental and regional revenue breakup, product offering, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and key strategies.
Dry Red Wine Market Market FAQs
- What is the study period of this market?
- The study period of global Dry Red Wine market is 2020 – 2030
- What is the growth rate of the global Dry Red Wine market?
- The global Dry Red Wine market is growing at a CAGR of ~ 2.3% over the next 7 years
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the global Dry Red Wine market?
- Europe is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2022 – 2030
- Which region has the largest share in the global Dry Red Wine market?
- North America holds the largest share in 2021
- Who are the key players in the global Dry Red Wine market?
- E&J Gallo Winery, Constellation, Castel, The Wine Group, Accolade Wines, Concha y Toro, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), Trinchero Family, Pernod-Ricard, Diageo, E&J Gallo Winery, Changyu Group, Kendall-Jackson Vineyard Estates, GreatWall and Dynasty are the major companies operating in the global Dry Red Wine
- Do you offer Post Sale Support?
- Yes we offer 16 hours of analyst support in order to solve the queries
- Do you sell particular sections of a report?
- Yes we provide regional as well as country level reports. Other than this we also provide sectional reports. Please get in contact with our sales representatives.