The global Online Office Platform market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.3% from 2022 to 2030. An online office suite is a bundle of productivity apps that have been brought together to allow employees to work wherever they are. It is commonly known as software as a service and consists of a word processor, spreadsheet editor, and presentation software. An online office suite contains lots of features designed to help people achieve efficiency throughout all levels of their company, such as document management, file editing tools, and communication & collaboration solutions. The suite can also be used by organizations as it incorporates voice applications and web conferencing so they will be able to meet with their clients face-to-face from across the globe via the internet. Online office suites are offered by subscription or one-off payment, some are open source and free for anyone to use.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
CoviD-19 has accelerated the demand for cloud-based offerings due to the sudden and drastic shift in working from home. Cloud technology and software are helping businesses become more flexible, staying online and functioning with very little disturbance. Even after the pandemic, migration towards cloud office suites apps is going to continue, with organizations realizing that the flexibility and resilience provided by cloud collaboration platforms are greater than the advantage of control on-premise software implementations have.
Online Office Platforms Market Dynamics
The online office platforms market is projected to grow significantly for business needs. The online office platform meets the needs of businesses as it allows large groups of people to easily collaborate and share large amounts of data from anywhere on any type of device. The best part is that they don’t have to spend money on purchasing a new piece of hardware or software each time they add another team member, unlike alternatives such as buying individual laptops and installing expensive software every time a user requests access to such tools. Moreover, the increasing demand for simplifying and synchronizing systems as well as the emergence of digital technologies is likely to augment the growth of the online office platform market in the coming future. The increasing demand for scalable and flexible systems, especially for handling mobile computing demands, is expected to drive industry growth.
Online Office Platforms Drivers
Ø Growing Adoption of Cloud-Based Office Software due to the increasing use of smartphones
The increasing adoption and subscription of cloud-based office productivity software, which is consuming a majority of the market share, is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. With the increasing dependence on office productivity tools, many businesses these days prefer to use cloud-based tools as they help in reducing overall costs and maintenance. The market is expanding due to the growth in the adoption of smartphones and other mobile devices, which will allow users to access their office productivity software on the go. Moreover, the market is fuelled by the need by enterprises to achieve greater productivity by moving certain applications into the cloud, in order to reduce costs and downsize IT infrastructure. Cloud-based productivity software products are characterized by low acquisition costs, ease of use, and accessibility from a variety of mobile devices. Hence, organizations are shifting to cloud-based software for managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and emails.
- High costs and security concerns
There are many concerns when it comes to price and reliability. For one thing, the cost of following is an issue as many people may not be willing or able to pay the high costs associated with cloud data storage. They would prefer to maintain their own on-site storage options that are less expensive. Moreover, those using remote locations may not have a stable enough internet connection to effectively use remote cloud storage. And even if they could, they may face high bandwidth costs when using remote cloud storage. Another major concern is the security issue in a cloud environment. By definition, a cloud storage solution allows for private information to be stored in a networking environment over which the user has no direct control; thus causing one to feel more at risk of exposure.
Online Office Platforms Market Opportunity:
- Growth in the information and knowledge business industries
The information and business industries have been growing over the last decade and will continue to simultaneously grow over the next decade. Mass amounts of data are now being generated and collected every second, which is fueling the need for more data miners, data analysts, data specialists, and data scientists. Systems, applications and software related to this process will grow as well, providing more jobs and business opportunities.
Based on type, the global Online Office Platform market has been divided into Cloud-Based and On-Premise. The On-Premise segment holds the largest market share in the global Online Office Platform market for the year 2021. The Cloud-Based segment is also expected to grow at a high rate due to growing adoption in various industries.
By application, the global Online Office Platform market has been segmented as Large Enterprise, Midsize Enterprise, Small businesses and Individuals, and Others. Office software is used to help companies do their jobs more effectively by organizing, editing, and storing important documents without a lot of the hassle that comes with using paper files. There are multiple ways that office software can be used for individual use. These include Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc
Based on region, the global Online Office Platform market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is projected to dominate the use of the Online Office Platform market followed by European regions.
North America Market
The North and South American regions lead in the global adoption of office systems. In fact, projected growth is contributing to a greater increase in the overall market size for office systems, office platforms, and their apps. Some of the leading players include Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Oracle Suite. The increased shift towards cloud-based solutions has ultimately contributed to this growth that continues to dominate markets across North America.
The European region is expected to witness the highest growth in the market for online office platforms over the forecast period. Companies within this region may prefer to invest in online office platforms and provide their employees with online document storage. These online tools can help increase the productivity of employees throughout the European region, reducing costs for conventional office space, office supplies and equipment.
The market comprises tier-1, tier-2, and local players. With their wide product portfolios, tier-1 and tier-2 players have a global reach. Because of their strategic innovations and broad regional presence, companies such as Microsoft, HCL Technologies, Sococo, Ascensio System SIA, Flock FZ-LLC, and Wrike lead the global Online Office Platform business. To increase their market position and attract a wide consumer base, the businesses are employing various strategies, such as growth, product releases, and alliances.
- HCL Technologies
- Ascensio System SIA
- Flock FZ-LLC
- Zoho Corporation
- Samepage Labs
- Citrix Systems
- Ryver Inc
In August 2019, Caribbean Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange recently organized an event to boost business tourism development and increase brand promotion.
Scope of the Report
Global Online Office Platform Market, by Type
Global Online Office Platform Market, by Industry
- Large Enterprise
- Midsize Enterprise
- Small Business and Individuals
- Others (Government and Agencies)
Global Online Office Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
|Market Size||2030: XX Billion|
|CAGR||20.3% CAGR (2022-2030)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Key Segmentations||Type and Application|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa|
|Key Vendors||HCL Technologies, Sococo, Ascensio System SIA, Flock FZ-LLC, Wrike, Slack, Asana, Zoho Corporation, Atlassian, Samepage Labs, Microsoft, Evernote, LogMeIn, Citrix Systems, Ryver Inc, Bitrix, Alibaba Group.|
|Key Market Opportunities||Growth in the information and knowledge business industries|
|Key Market Drivers||Growing Adoption of Cloud-Based Office Software due to the increasing use of smartphones|
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future Online Office Platform market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis of current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Online Office Platform market historical market size for the year 2020, and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Online Office Platform market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- To identify and understand the various factors involved in the global Online Office Platform market affected by the pandemic
- To provide a detailed insight into the major companies operating in the market. The profiling will include the financial health of the company past 2-3 years with segmental and regional revenue breakup, product offering, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and key strategies.
Online Office Platform FAQs
- What is the study period of this market?
- The study period of the global Online Office Platform market is 2020 – 2030
- What is the growth rate of the global Online Office Platform market?
- The global Online Office Platform market is growing at a CAGR of ~ 6% over the next 7 years
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the global Online Office Platform market?
- Europe is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2022 – 2030
- Which region has the largest share in the global Online Office Platform market?
- North America holds the largest share in 2021
- Who are the key players in the global Online Office Platform market?
- HCL Technologies, Sococo, Ascensio System SIA, Flock FZ-LLC, Wrike, Slack, Asana, Zoho Corporation, Atlassian, Samepage Labs, Microsoft, Evernote, LogMeIn, Citrix Systems, Ryver Inc, Bitrix, Alibaba Group. are the major companies operating in the global Online Office Platform market.
- Do you offer Post Sale Support?
- Yes we offer 16 hours of analyst support in order to solve the queries
- Do you sell particular sections of a report?
- Yes we provide regional as well as country-level reports. Other than this we also provide the sectional report. Please get in contact with our sales representatives.