The global online men’s clothing rental market was valued at $233.7 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2020 to 2027. This growth is attributed to several macro and micro economic factors such as
- Growing disposable income
The fashion industry is significantly dependent on the economic position of a country. The rental industry in the fashion wear segment generally witnesses peak growth on certain occasions such as Weddings, Halloween (in US & Canada), Christmas, Diwali (in India), and New Year (country dependent). The online men’s clothing rental industry is expected to witness growth in light of the increasing disposable income worldwide. However, the recent COVID-19 scenario might impact disposable income growth negatively due to the sudden halt in the business activity due to precautionary lockdown across the globe. However, post-COVID disposable income is expected to witness a sharp rise.
- Increasing interest in cosplay
The cosplaying requires costumes that have a significantly high cost. Thus, people prefer rental services to acquire such costumes which might impact the growth of the online men’s clothing rental market. The increasing fan following of RPG games such as The Witcher and The Elder Scrolls is expected to increase the demand for the online men’s clothing rental market. Further, the increasing fan following of comics such as Marvel, and DC Comics, as well as their movies and series is also expected to increase the demand for rental costumes. The increasing number of worldwide fan events such as Comic-con, Worldcon, Lucca Comics and Games, Comiket, The Asylum Steampunk Festival, FedCon, TFCon, Walker Stalker Cruise, and Japan Expo is also expected to increase the demand for costume demand over the forecast period.
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restraining 1
- Restraining 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Online Men Clothing Rental market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Online Men Clothing Rental market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Online Men Clothing Rental market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on Online Men Clothing Rental market size
- End User Trend, Preferences and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Online Men Clothing Rental market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Online Men Clothing Rental market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Online Men Clothing Rental market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- Western Wear
- Ethnic Wear
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
Online Men Clothing Rental market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some key players in of Online Men Clothing Rental market include:
- MEN’S WEARHOUSE (TAILORED BRANDS)
- CANDID KNOTS
- BLACK TUX
- EXPRESS STYLE TRIAL
- BOMBFELL, INC.
- THE CLOTHING RENTAL
- GENERATION TUX
- THE MR. & MS. COLLECTION
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Online Men Clothing Rental market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of Online Men Clothing Rental market