The Global Air Suspension market was valued at $6.35 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027. The factors that have led to the growth of the market include an increase in the demand for comfort in the vehicle, growing demand of air suspension in commercial vehicles, and among others.
Key Insight in the report:
The Global Air Suspension market report covers Executive Summary, Market Dynamics, Trend Analysis, Market Size and Forecast, Competitive Intelligence, Market Positioning, Product Benchmarking, and Opportunity Analysis.
The report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Model
- Financial Data
- Financial – Existing
- Financial – Funding
- Product Segment Analysis and specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Air Suspension Market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
|Electronically Controlled||Shock Absorbers||Passenger Vehicles|
|Non-Electronically Controlled||Electronic Control Unit||Commercial Vehicles|
Some of the key players in of Air Suspension Market include:
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Hendrickson International Corporation
- Continental AG
- Dunlop Systems and Components
- Wabco Holding Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.l
- Mando Corporation
- Firestone Industrial Products
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Historical market size for the year 2018, market estimates for 2019, and forecast from 2020 to 2026
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.