The global Internet Advertising market size was valued at $391.44 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.39 trillion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 16.74% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- Extensive adoption of smartphones
- Emergence of high-speed internet,
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Rise in adoption of ad-blockers to avoid online advertising
- Restrain 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Internet Advertising market are expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Internet Advertising market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Internet Advertising market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact on Internet Advertising market size
- End-Users Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in the Internet Advertising market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Internet Advertising market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post-COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. The Internet Advertising market is analyzed across the below-mentioned different segments:
- Platform Type
- Laptop, Desktop, & Tablets
- Pricing/Revenue Model
- Cost Per Thousand (CPM)/Cost-Per-Mille (CPM)
- Performance-Based Advertising
- Ad Format
- Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Online Classifieds Ads
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Transport & Tourism
- IT & Telecom
The Internet Advertising market is also analyzed across the below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in the Internet Advertising market include:
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Baidu, Inc.
- com, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Facebook, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Twitter Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Internet Advertising market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding took an investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding the industry dynamics of the Internet Advertising market