The global wrist dive computers market was valued at $90.2 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.26% from 2021 to 2027. This growth is attributed to several macro and micro economic factors such as
- Increasing replacement of console dive computers to wrist dive computers.
The invention of the wrist dive computer let the depth gauge/bottom timer combo onto the wrist. This led to the shift in trend from the traditional console dive computers to the highly sophisticated wrist dive computer. This is due to several advantages associated with wrist-dive computers. The wrist dive computers are compact, less cumbersome to carry while diving, which is one of the key factors for this shift in the trend. Further, the wrist dive computers are better accessible and are significantly being used by casual divers. Additionally, an increasing number of casual divers or hobbyists is also expected to be the key factor for an increase in the replacement. Thus, the wrist dive computer is expected to witness higher growth over the forecast period.
- Advancement of Technology and Consumer Preference
The advancement in technology has changed the lifestyle of consumers worldwide. The revolution in mobile devices has resulted in the invention of smart devices such as smartphones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, and wireless earphones, among others. In the diving industry, smart technology has already miniaturized the dive computer with the introduction of wrist-mounted dive computers. Consumers worldwide nowadays opt for a technologically advanced product with increasing spending power. The figure below depicts the This factor is expected to increase the industrial wearable market growth.
Collaborations and Alliances in the wrist dive computer market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the wrist dive computer market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the company. In terms of COVID 19 impact, the wrist dive computer market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on wrist dive computer market size
- End User Trend, Preferences and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in wrist dive computer market
Key Insight in the report:
The global wrist dive computer market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Wrist dive computer market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- Product Type
- OLED Color Display
- Colorless Display
Wrist dive computer market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in of wrist dive computer market include:
- CRESSI S.P.A.
- SHERWOOD SCUBA
- SHEARWATER RESEARCH INC.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Wrist dive computer market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2027
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of wrist dive computer market