Category: Construction and Manufacturing
The Global Vertical Farming market was valued at $ 18.75 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23.56% from 2020 to 2027.
Key Insight in the report:
The Global Vertical Farming market report covers Executive Summary, Market Dynamics, Trend Analysis, Market Size and Forecast, Competitive Intelligence, Market Positioning, Product Benchmarking, and Opportunity Analysis.
The report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Model
- Financial Data
- Financial – Existing
- Financial – Funding
- Product Segment Analysis and specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Vertical Farming Market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
|Type of Crop
|Building Type Vertical Farms
|Container Type Vertical Farms
Vertical Farming Market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries
The some of the key players in of Vertical Farming Market include:
- AeroFarms LLC
- Sky Greens
- American Hydroponics
- Urban Crops
- Vertical Farm Systems
- Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Hort Americas
- 4D Bios Inc.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Historic market size for year 2019, and forecast from 2020 to 2027
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.