The Global 3D Printing market was valued at $ 10.4 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Key Insight in the report:
The global 3D printing market report covers Executive Summary, Market Dynamics, Trend Analysis, Market Size and Forecast, Competitive Intelligence, Market Positioning, Product Benchmarking, and Opportunity Analysis.
The report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Model
- Financial Data
- Financial – Existing
- Financial – Funding
- Product Segment Analysis and specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. 3D printing market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
|Offerings||Printing Process||Technology||Application||Industry Vertical|
|Software||Directed Energy Deposition||Selective Laser Sintering||Tooling||Aerospace and Defense|
|Service||Material Extrusion||Fused Deposition Modelling||Functional Part Manufacturing||Healthcare|
|Sheet Lamination||Polyjet Printing/Multijet Printing||Robotics||Architecture and Construction|
|Powder Bed Fusion||Electron Beam Melting||Heavy Equipment and Machinery||Consumer|
|Material Jetting||Laser Metal Deposition||Industrial|
3D printing market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries
Some of the key players in of 3D printing market include:
- 3D Systems
- EOS GmbH
- GE Additive
- SLM Solutions
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Historic market size for year 2019, and forecast from 2020 to 2027
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.