The global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market size is projected to reach approximately USD 65 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 12% from 2020 to 2030. A Supply Side Platform (SSP) is a technology stack that provides publishers and advertisers with a scalable, open, and customizable set of tools for advertising on digital media. The SSP manages ad inventory from publishers and exchanges ad impressions with advertisers. Supply-side platforms are largely used in the online advertising industry. They often contain a variety of specialized ad inventory management tools, and they provide relevant information to publishers and advertisers, such as what audiences have shown interest in their content. Advertisers use supply-side platforms to match audience interests with ad inventory available through the platform.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
At the beginning of March 2020, the covid pandemic started to spread across the world. Soon the virus started to spread across major economies infecting a large number of people. These have led the various government to implement restrictions and regulations to control the spread of the virus. This has led to the closedown of multiple industries that disrupted the supply chain. The supply-side platform has been impacted slightly due to the pandemic as the industries were forced to shut down and cut down on their cost to reduce expenses.
The Supply Side Platform (SSP) market is expected to increase in the coming years. The SSPs are intermediaries that allow buyers and sellers to trade or negotiate for digital advertising space, usually on ad exchanges. The services offered by SSPs include advertising space discovery, bidding for ad inventory, and optimization of ad precision.
Ø Growth in popularity of mobile programmatic advertising
The Supply Side Platform (SSP) market is expected to increase due to the increase in popularity of mobile programmatic advertising. This has increased the demand for ad networks and exchanges, which in turn, have led to an increase in the deployment of supply-side platforms. Mobile app publishers, who are expected to be major users of this technology, are investing more into these platforms to attract advertisers. The SSP market is also likely to gain from the increase in demand for mobile advertising and the development of a dynamic mobile ad market. The demand for real-time bidding (RTB) will also increase as the dynamic mobile advertising platforms continue to evolve, thereby increasing the supply of inventory on these platforms and driving down website owners’ prices.
- Large data storage requirement
The major factor restraining the growth of the SSP market is the large data storage requirement. In the current scenario, there is a transition from centralized data storage to decentralized data storage. This is because of the requirements of large amounts of data that have to be stored across various nodes. In the future, blockchain technology may also be used to store data in a decentralized way.
- Increasing need for data management solutions among advertisers
The fast-paced world of advertising is constantly evolving. Demand for data management solutions has grown rapidly and this shift has led to a rise in Supply Side Platforms (SSP). The SSP market will experience exponential growth over the next few years, as advertisers become more and more reliant on these data management systems to reach their desired audience. The advertising market is one of the most rapidly changing sectors in the digital advertising marketplace, with major shifts happening at a rapid pace. This rapid change creates opportunities for both investors and advertisers alike.
Based on Component, the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market has been segmented based on Software/Platform, Services. The Software/Platform segment is the fastest growing in the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market.
Based on Application, the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market has been segmented based on Bidding, Targeting, and Online Advertising. The Online Advertising segment is expected to be the fastest-growing in the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market.
Based on the industry, the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market has been segmented based on BFSI, IT and telecommunications, Retail and Wholesale, Manufacturing, Education, Government, Travel, and Others. The IT and telecommunications segment is expected to be the largest in the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market.
Global Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market Share, by Segmentation
By region, the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region holds the largest market for the Supply Side Platform (SSP) business.
North America Market
North America is expected to hold the major market share of the supply-side platform (SSP) market during the forecast period due to its vast size and digitization. The region is also benefiting from the evolution of digital marketing, which has increased the need for a variety of advertising solutions, such as programmatic advertising.
The Asia Pacific is largely expected to grow fastest in the Supply Side Platform (SSP) market, due to its quick adoption of digital technologies and its high population which is over 1 billion people in its total population making it a lucrative market for advertising and technology companies. Moreover, this market is expected to develop at a significant CAGR during the next few years owing to the rise of digital technologies and growing user base along with an increasing number of social media users in the country.
The market comprises tier-1, tier-2, and local players. With their wide product portfolios, tier-1 and tier-2 players have a global reach. Because of their strategic innovations and broad regional presence, companies such as InMobi Pte Ltd., Google, Inc., Chartboost, Vungle, AdsKeeper advertising network, Adblade, Avocarrot Ltd., APPLOVIN, Disqus, RevMob, ADDCOLONY, Unity technologies, MoPub, Adcash, AdMaven, Zeropark, Inneractive, Propeller Ads lead the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) business. To increase their market position and attract a wide consumer base, the businesses are employing various strategies, such as growth, product releases, and alliances.
- InMobi Pte Ltd.
- Google, Inc.
- AdsKeeper advertising network
- Avocarrot Ltd.
- Unity technologies
- Propeller Ads
Scope of the Report
Global Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market, by Component
Global Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market, by Application
- Online Advertising
Global Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and Wholesale
Global Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
|Market Size||2030: $ 65 Billion|
|CAGR||12% CAGR (2022-2030)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Key Segmentations||Component, Application, Industry|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa|
|Key Vendors||InMobi Pte Ltd., Google, Inc., Chartboost, Vungle, AdsKeeper advertising network, Adblade, Avocarrot Ltd., APPLOVIN, Disqus, RevMob, ADDCOLONY, Unity technologies, MoPub, Adcash, AdMaven, Zeropark, Inneractive, Propeller Ads|
|Key Market Opportunities||Increasing need for data management solutions among advertisers|
|Key Market Drivers||Growth in popularity of mobile programmatic advertising|
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future Supply Side Platform (SSP) market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Supply Side Platform (SSP) market historical market size for year 2020, and forecast from 2021 to 2030
- Supply Side Platform (SSP) market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- To identify and understand the various factors involved in the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market affected by the pandemic
- To provide a detailed insight on the major companies operating in the market. The profiling will include the financial health of the company past 2-3 years with segmental and regional revenue breakup, product offering, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and key strategies.
Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market FAQs
- What is the study period of this market?
- The study period of global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market is 2020 – 2030
- What is the growth rate of global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market?
- The global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market is growing at a CAGR of ~ 12% over the next 7 years
- Which region has highest growth rate in global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market?
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2022 – 2030
- Which region has the largest share in global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market?
- North America holds the largest share in 2021
- Who are the key players in global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market?
- InMobi Pte Ltd., Google, Inc., Chartboost, Vungle, AdsKeeper advertising network, Adblade, Avocarrot Ltd., APPLOVIN, Disqus, RevMob, ADDCOLONY, Unity technologies, MoPub, Adcash, AdMaven, Zeropark, Inneractive, Propeller Ads are the major companies operating in the global Supply Side Platform (SSP) market.
- Do you offer Post Sale Support?
- Yes we offer 16 hours of anayst support in order to solve the quries
- Do you sell particular sections of a report?
- Yes we provide regional as well as country level report. Other than this we also provide sectional report. Please get in contact with our sales representatives.