The Global Automotive Glazing market was valued at $ 3.2 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027.
Key Insight in the report:
The Global Automotive Glazing market report covers Executive Summary, Market Dynamics, Trend Analysis, Market Size and Forecast, Competitive Intelligence, Market Positioning, Product Benchmarking, and Opportunity Analysis.
The report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Model
- Financial Data
- Financial – Existing
- Financial – Funding
- Product Segment Analysis and specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Automotive Glazing Market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
|MATERIAL||VEHICLE TYPE||SALES CHANNEL||APPLICATION|
|Glass||Passenger Cars||OEM||Front Windshield|
|Polycarbonate||Commercial Vehicles||Aftermarket||Rear Windshield|
Automotive Glazing Market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries
The some of the key players in of Automotive Glazing Market include:
- Nippon Sheet Glass Company Limited
- Chimei Corporation
- Saint Gobain S.A.
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Webasto SE
- Covestro AG
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics
- AGP America S.A.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Historic market size for year 2019, and forecast from 2020 to 2027
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitoranalysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others