The global water and wastewater treatment market size was valued at $260.4 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $449.2 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 6.93% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- Driver 1
- Driver 2
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restrain 1
- Restrain 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Beta-Glucanare expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Water and Wastewater Treatment market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Water and Wastewater Treatment report also includes the following data points:
- Impact on Water and Wastewater Treatment size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Water and Wastewater Treatment market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Water and Wastewater Treatment report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Water and Wastewater Treatment is analyzed across the below-mentioned segments:
- Membrane Separation
- Sludge Treatment
- Personal care
Water and Wastewater Treatmentis also analyzed across the below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in the Water and Wastewater Treatment include:
- GE WATER & PROCESS TECHNOLOGIES
- Aquatech International Corporation
- Veolia Water Technologies
- WPL LIMITED
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- NAPIER REID LTD .
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- XYLEM INC.
- Kemira Oyj
- Corix Water System ..
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Water and Wastewater Treatment estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding took and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding the industry dynamics of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Market