The global Proteinase K market was valued at $ 21,729 thousand in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020 to 2027. This growth is attributed to several macro and micro economic factors such as
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
Proteinase K is widely used in in gene therapy for chronic diseases such as cancer, and diabetes, among others. According to WHO the chronic diseases is expected to rise to 73% of all deaths and 60% of the global burden of disease. Out of which 79% of the deaths are attributed to these diseases occur in the developing countries. The Proteinase K helps in general digestion of protein in biological samples by cleaving peptide bonds adjacent to the carboxylic group of aliphatic and aromatic amino acids, which is used in treatment of diabetes, cancer, high blood cholesterol and overweight, among others which are caused due to unhealthy diet, physical inactivity and tobacco use. Proteinase K prevent the contamination of nucleic acid which may result in the formation of mutant stem cells and cancer stem cells thus leading to carcinogenesis, kidney diseases and other chronic diseases. Thus, proteinase k is important for purification of nucleic acid which is one of the major causes of chronic diseases. The government across the globe are working towards strengthen, control and prevention measures to counter the spread of the chronic disease. There are lot of opportunities in the healthcare and bio-technology market in terms of creating new drugs and enhancing the chronic disease treatment technologies, which is anticipated to boost the Proteinase K market growth.
- Increasing Government and Companies Investment coupled with consumer awareness
There are continuous investments in research and development activities by government and key market players. The government and manufacturers are extensively investing in development of innovative and advanced technologies for treatment of the chronic diseases. There are many awareness and R&D programs initiated by governments across the globe to prevent major chronic diseases should that focus on creating awareness for controlling disease and educate about the key risk factors in a well-integrated manner. The population are also getting aware about the various risk factors such as diet, tobacco use and physical inactivity. The awareness has led to improvement in physical activity which has increased from 44% in 2008 to 54% in 2017 as per National Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion The demand for Proteinase K is expected to increase as people are getting aware about improving their digestion which is expected to drive the Proteinase K market growth.
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restraining 1
- Restraining 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Proteinase K market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Proteinase K market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Proteinase K market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on Proteinase K market size
- End User Trend, Preferences and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Proteinase K market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Proteinase K market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Proteinase K market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- By Type
- Form Factor
- End User
- Academic and Research Centers
- Contract Research Organization
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Proteinase K market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in of Proteinase K market include:
- A & A BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GPROAN BIOTECHNOLOGIES
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- NEW ENGLAND BIOLAB
- MERCK KGAA
- ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS GMBH (CUSTOMBIOTECH)
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Proteinase K market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of Proteinase K market