The global Power Management Integrated Circuits market size was valued at $32.63 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $51.81 billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 5.70% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and micro economic factors such as
- Increase in application domains of PMICs, technological advancements
- Rise in demand for battery-operated devices, and growing sales of consumer electronics and automotive
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restraint 1
- Restraint 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Power Management Integrated Circuits market are expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Power Management Integrated Circuits market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Power Management Integrated Circuits market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact on Power Management Integrated Circuits market size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Power Management Integrated Circuits market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Power Management Integrated Circuits market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post-COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Power Management Integrated Circuits market is analyzed across the below-mentioned different segments:
- Product Type
- Voltage Regulators
- Linear Voltage Regulators
- DC Regulators
- Motor Control IC
- Integrated ASSP Power Management IC
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
Power Management Integrated Circuits market is also analyzed across the below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in of Power Management Integrated Circuits market include:
- Texas Instruments Inc
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Mitsubishi Group
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Power Management Integrated Circuits market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding the industry dynamics of the Power Management Integrated Circuits market