The Global Smart Parking market was estimated to be USD XX billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2026.
Key Insight in the report:
The Global Smart Parking market report covers Executive Summary, Market Dynamics, Trend Analysis, Market Size and Forecast, Competitive Intelligence, Market Positioning, Product Benchmarking, and Opportunity Analysis.
The report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Model
- Financial Data
- Financial – Existing
- Financial – Funding
- Product Segment Analysis and specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Smart Parking Market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
|Radar Sensors||Hardware||Guided System||On-Street||Security & Surveillance|
|Ultrasonic Sensors||Software||Smart System||Off-Street||E-parking|
|Image Sensors||Services||Smart Payment System|
- Valeo S.A.
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TKH Group-Park Assist.
- Streetline Inc.
- Klaus Multiparking Systems
- Amano McGann Inc.
- Smart Parking Ltd
- IPS Group Inc.
- IEM SA
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Historic market size for year 2018, market estimates for 2019 and forecast from 2020 to 2026
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.