The global freight and logistics market size is expected to reach $20.27 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 3.90% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- The e-commerce industry is expanding, and reverse logistics operations are becoming more common.
- The number of trade deals is increasing
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restrain 1
- Restrain 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the freight and logistics market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the freight and logistics market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the freight and logistics market report also include following data points:
- Impact on freight and logistics market size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in freight and logistics market
Key Insight in the report:
The global freight and logistics market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Global Freight and Logistics Market is analyzed across the below-mentioned different segments:
By Shipping Type
By Service Type
- Inventory Management
- Custom clearance
- Energy and Utilities
- Trade and Transportation
- Government and Public Utilities
- Manufacturing and Construction
- Financial Service
- Telecommunication and Information technology
Global Freight and Logistics Market is also analyzed across the below-mentioned regions/countries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in of Global Freight and Logistics Market include:
- Nippon Express
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- Deutsche Post AG (DHL GROUP)
- XPO Logistics
- CH Robinson Inc.
- DB Schenker
- P. Moller-Maersk
- On 03 March 2021, FedEx Corporation has set an optimistic target of being carbon–neutral internationally by 2040.
- On 02 March 2021, XPO Logistics, Inc., a leading global supplier of supply chain solutions, today reported that another ten XPO LTL drivers have reached three million accident-free miles in the first half of 2020.
- 18 Feb 2021, Nippon Express has begun operating a scheduled cross-border rail freight service between Suzhou, China, and Europe.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Freight and logistic market historical market size for the year 2020, and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding took an investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of freight and logistics market