The global Electric Vehicle Motors market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.11% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- Increase in government rules and regulations with respect to vehicular emission
- Driver 2
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- High initial cost of electric motor
- High maintenance cost associated with electric motor
Collaborations and Alliances in the Electric Vehicle Motors market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Electric Vehicle Motors market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Electric Vehicle Motors market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on Electric Vehicle Motors market size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Electric Vehicle Motors market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Electric Vehicle Motors market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Electric Vehicle Motors market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- Vehicle Type
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Alternating Current (AC) Motor
- Direct Current (DC) Motor
Electric Vehicle Motors market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in Electric Vehicle Motors market include:
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Tesla Motors
- Ford Motor Company
- Nissan Motor Corporation Ltd.
- Ametek Incorporation
- Baldor Electric Company Inc.
- ARC Systems Incorporation
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Electric Vehicle Motors market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of Electric Vehicle Motors market