The global construction robotics market size was valued at $100.39 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $356.36 Million by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 17.01% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- Growing urbanization worldwide
- Rise in robotic automation in masonry prefabrication
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- A decline in manufacturing of construction material and robots
- Unpredictable layout of the construction sites
Collaborations and Alliances in the construction robotics market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the construction robotics market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the construction robotics market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on construction robotics market size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in construction robotics market
Key Insight in the report:
The global construction robotics market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post-COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Construction robotics market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- Traditional Robot
- Robotic Arm
- Fully Autonomous
- Public Infrastructure
- Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Nuclear Dismantling and Demolition
- 3D Printing
- Concrete Structural Erection
- Finishing Work
- Doors and Windows Installation
Construction robotics market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in construction robotics market include:
- Beijing Borui Intelligent Control Technology Co. Ltd.
- Branch Technology
- Brokk Group
- Built Robotics Inc.
- Construction Robotics
- Fastbrick Robotics
- Yingchuang Building Technique Co. Ltd.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Construction robotics market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of construction robotics market