The global Commercial Refrigeration market size was valued at $28.25 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $40.82 billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 4.36% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and micro economic factors such as
- Growing demand for frozen & chilled products among the consumers due to change in lifestyle.
- Increase in demand due to sustainable life of the product.
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- Restraining 1
- Restraining 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Commercial Refrigeration market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Commercial Refrigeration market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Commercial Refrigeration market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on Commercial Refrigeration market size
- End User Trend, Preferences and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Commercial Refrigeration market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Commercial Refrigeration market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which include following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Commercial Refrigeration market is analyzed across below-mentioned different segments:
- Product Type
- Deep Freezers
- Storage Water Coolers
- Medical Refrigeration
- Bottle Coolers
- Commercial Kitchen Refrigeration
- Chest Refrigeration
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket E-commerce
- Foods Service Restaurant& Hotels
- Food Processing Industry
- Retail Pharmacies
- Convenience stores
Commercial Refrigeration market is also analyzed across below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in of Commercial Refrigeration market include:
- United Technologies Corporation
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW)
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Dover Corporation
- AB Electrolux
- Panasonic Corporation
- Ali Group Srl
- Frigoglass S.A.I.C.
- Haier Electronics Group Co.
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Commercial Refrigeration market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships as well as funding taken and investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding industry dynamic of Commercial Refrigeration market