The global automated guided vehicles (AGVs) market size was valued at $3.28 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $11.19 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 16.10% from 2021 to 2028. This growth is attributed to several macro and microeconomic factors such as
- Growing demand for automation in material across handling processes across industries
- Driver 2
- Driver 3
Further several factors restraining the market growth include
- High installation, maintenance, and switching costs
- Restrain 2
Collaborations and Alliances in the Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market is expected to generate higher avenues during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to supply chain disruptions leading to supply shortages or lower demand in the Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market. The travel restrictions and social-distancing measures have resulted in a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this pattern is to continue for some time. The end-user trend and preferences have changed due to the pandemic and have resulted in manufacturers, developers, and service providers adopting various strategies to stabilize the company.
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact on Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market size
- End-Users Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact/Post-COVID Strategies
- Opportunity in Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market
Key Insight in the report:
The global Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market report covers executive summary, market dynamics, COVID impact & post COVID scenario, market size and forecast, competitive intelligence, market positioning, and product offerings.
Our report covers extensive competitive intelligence which includes the following data points:
- Business Overview
- Business Segment Data
- Financial Data
- Product Segment Analysis and Specification
- Recent Development and Company Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
The report covers market sizing and forecasting at the country level as well as at the segment level. Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market is analyzed across the below-mentioned different segments:
- Tow vehicles
- Unit load carriers
- Pallet trucks
- Assembly line vehicles
- Forklift Trucks
- Navigation Technology
- Laser guidance
- Magnetic guidance
- Inductive guidance
- Optical tape guidance
- Waste handling
- Food & beverages
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market is also analyzed across the below-mentioned regions/countries:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players in Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market include:
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- E&K Automation
- inVia Robotics, Inc.
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Seegrid Corporation
- SSI schaefer
- Toyota Material Handling
REPORT CONTENT BRIEF:
- High-level analysis of the current and future market trends and opportunities
- Detailed analysis on current market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the future
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028
- Vendor market share analysis at each product level
- Competitor analysis with a detailed insight into its product segment, financial strength, and strategies adopted.
- Identifies key strategies adopted including product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships as well as funding took an investment done, among others.
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations, and industrial bodies
- Investors and trade experts
- Consulting Firms or Individual Consultant
- Anyone interested in understanding the industry dynamics of the Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) market